Darrell J. Soho
Marymount University, Arlington, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design, May 2013
HapstakDemetriou+, Washington, DC, September 2011-December 2011
- Collaborated with the design team on multiple projects, including Mussel Bar Atlantic City, in addition to other restaurant, hotel, and office projects throughout varying stages.
- Created 3D modeling for multiple projects resulting in increased proficiency using ArchiCAD BIM software.
- Assisted on site visits for existing conditions measurements and documentation.
- Entered data into furniture, finish, and hardware schedules.
- Selected materials options for palette creation to be presented to clients.
- Contributed to graphic design of NEWH Scholarship Fund charity auction donation package.
- Organized resource library to streamline office functionality.
Catherine Hailey Design, Alexandria, VA, June 2010-August 2010
- Focused on graphic and interior design for Churchkey/Birch & Barley and Rustico II, Ballston.
- Constructed materials maintenance guide to enhance post-occupancy presence at Churchkey/Birch & Barley.
- Created digital drafts and 3D models in AutoCAD and SketchUp for use in construction documents and furniture models for Rustico II.
- Contributed ideas to final design of furniture and lighting in Rustico II.
- Award of Merit in Marymount’s 2013 Interior Design Senior Show.
- 1st & 3rd place in Marymount’s 2012 Study Abroad Int’l Photo Contest.
- BIM software including Revit & ArchiCAD
- AutoCAD (proficient in Windows & Mac OS versions; beta test…
- Google SketchUp
- Adobe InDesign
- & Photoshop
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Hand rendering